Uzwelo Bags October 1st 2016
These general conditions for promotions/special offers and competitions (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions Competitions’) apply to competitions and other promotional activities organized by Uzwelo Bags. In addition, each competition and/or other promotion also has specific terms and conditions mentioned in the specific competition rules.
- Participants up to 16 years old state that they have obtained approval from their parent(s) for participation in the competition.
- Excluded from participation are staff and relatives of Uzwelo Bags and cohabiting partners or family of the aforementioned employees. As well as any participants/suppliers in respect of the particular competition (including advertising agencies, advertisers, sponsors or producers).
- The participant is obliged to provide accurate, current and complete information when participating in the competition. Uzwelo Bags may request a winner, before presenting the award or prize, to provide proof of their identity and residence information previously provided by the participant.
- The decision of Uzwelo Bags is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding results and the awarding of the prize.
- The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the competition, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, Uzwelo Bags is entitled to choose another winner.
- The prize is awarded in its current state. Uzwelo Bags is not responsible for any visible or hidden defects in the prize nor for any damage during delivery (shipping) of the prize.
- The handling of the delivery of the prize is arranged by Uzwelo Bags the advertiser/sponsor or another appointed third party. In this last case, Uzwelo Bags is not responsible for the delivery of the prize. In that case, the date of delivery of the prize will be determined in consultation with the supplier of the prize.
- Uzwelo Bags is not responsible for any defects caused by delivery or shipping companies (e.g. delays, strikes, damage or loss) with respect to the delivery of the prize. When the winner, or a roommate, co-inhabitant or neighbour, isn’t able to receive the prize, the winner will pick up the prize later on (e.g. post office, etc.). Uzwelo Bags shall not be held liable if the prize is not collected or received by the winner or collected by an unauthorized person, even when the delivery or shipping company has not left any notification or notice in any form.
- The winner is able to claim the prize up to three months after publication. After this period, entitlement to the prize automatically expires.
- The participant consents to the processing of personal data in connection with participation in the competition. Uzwelo Bags may add the personal information to its database, which is confidential and will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Uzwelo Bags is in no way responsible for any problems or defects arising from the use of the Website and/or downloading any components whatsoever in relation to the competition or special promotion.
- Uzwelo Bags has the right to disqualify participants if he believes that the participants are not acting in conformity with the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions or if the participant is otherwise fraudulently accessing the competition or unfairly influencing the course of the competition.
- Uzwelo Bags is entitled to, at its discretion and without notice, change or modify these terms and conditions specific to the competitions or special promotional offers for the duration of the contest and without giving a reason to discontinue, modify or adapt the competition or special promotional offer for reasons of its own without any obligation to compensate any damages on behalf of the participant. Any changes or adaptations within the competition, will be made public in an appropriate manner (e.g. via its website).
- If one or more conditions of the General and/or specific terms and conditions competitions are void or invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining conditions of the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions.
- When the General and/or specific Terms and Conditions Competitions differ from those determined in the Specific Terms and Conditions Competition, the specific Terms and Conditions Competition prevail.
- The competitions and other promotional activities of Uzwelo Bags need to adhere to the Gaming Act and the terms and conditions of the Promotional Gambling Code.
- Any questions, complaints or comments about the competitions or promotional offers can be made in writing. Send them in a sufficiently stamped envelope to Expand a Sign International, 38 Buro Crescent, Mayville, Durban, 4001. Uzwelo Bags will answer as soon as possible.