The Chad Le Clos Foundation is a not for profit organisation, whose goal is to develop swimming in South Africa. Our main focus is on kids, particularly from underprivileged backgrounds.
Founded by Olympic and World Champion Chad Le Clos and his family, the Foundation raises funds via events in SA, which Chad will often attend depending on his competition schedule. The Foundation accepts donations from individuals, trusts and companies.
Longer-term, the Foundation aims to develop swimming infrastructure in South Africa for local community use and to expand internationally into both Mauritius and the Middle East.
Chad and The Foundation would like to thank ExpandaSign for creating these special CLC face masks – and thank everyone who buys one for their donation #StrongerTogether.
Each mask in this range includes the Chad le Clos Foundation logo and the hashtag #strongertogether
R10 from every CLC mask purchased goes directly to the Chad le Clos Foundation.
For bulk ordering across our range of adult and children styles, please click here.
A filter is included with every mask, additional filters can be added.
- Antimicrobial and water-repellent finish
- Sustainable – can be washed and reused (mask & filter)
- Supply chain secure – 100% locally manufactured
- 200gsm double-layered polyester
- Elasticated bands for a comfortable fit
- An internal pouch to include additional filters
- 140gsm nonwoven polyester filter included with each mask
- Additional filters can be purchased separately
- Successfully tested through hospital autoclave machine
Prevention is better than cure
100% locally handmade
Wash your masks daily
Wash your hands before putting your mask on
Don’t touch your mask while in use
Wash your hands before and after removing your mask